In this interactive report, travel through the four levels of shared services maturity (Emerging, Evolving, Adding Value and GBS) to find out where you currently fall and what you need to do in order to advance your SSO to the next level.
If you have any questions or are having trouble viewing the presentation, email us at email@example.com to let us know and we’d be happy to help!
Global business services have grown exponentially over the past 5 years. And it is no surprise the intelligent automation revolution has been occurring simultaneously. With the consistent growth and competition in the industry, staying ahead of the trends has become a critical component of strategy. As a result of mutual growth, the digital revolution and GBS have formed a vital relationship. Learn more about how the growth in GBS has supported digitlaization in this info-graphic from SSON.
Even though RPA is a great shared services enabler, some still fail to scale the processes across their entire enterprise. Learn more about how to scale your RPA succesfully from the start with these 5 helpful tips!
This interactive report maps out the 479 Captive/Hybrid SSCs across the U.S. West Coast. Play with the data to answer core questions such as:
- Where are the SSCs hotspots in the West Coast?
- What functions are most popular & what are the emerging functions?
- What industries are performing domain specific functions?
- What industries & company size are locating their SSCs in the West Coast?
- Where in the West Coast is there most demand for shared services talent?